[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Behavior

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsd showlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:55:26 -0600

Morgan and Pat,
   I will never understand why people just can't be honest. You start
getting underhanded with people and the news tends to travel fast. To me, at
least, it is much easier to be totally above board and do right FIRST by my
pups and SECOUND by the people. My pups DESERVE to be as healthy as I know
to make them, and the people DESERVE to have me back those pups 100%. Mo