[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Behavior

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:59:30 EST

In a message dated 11/14/2009 1:11:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
.....One  of the most troubling things that happen in the dog world are the
dishonest  ways folks treat each other when it comes to financial
transactions. A lister  voiced a problem yesterday about a problem she was
having
trying to receive  money for a dog she had sold. Yes I know there are two sides
to every story  and I also know some one is right and someone is wrong, but
that's not the  purpose of this post. My question is how can we correctly
OUT folks who  dishonestly take advantage of other folks?......I have bought
so many dogs in  the past 12 or so years and I too have run into folks who
are  un-ethical....but my ethics and honor have been rewarded.....and I don't
need  to go into that....we need a system to warn folks about other folks
that have  no morals or character....yes...this list is not the vehicle, but
we need to  find it, and find it soon    Ed Hill

I have to agree with Ed.  We have all been in the "screwed" side
sometimes, and it is only fair to warn others.  Hopefully we can  do with a
Yaris,
and dont need a bus. <G>
The sad part is that some people dont realize that, most times, open honest
 communication would've accomplished more than the lies.

Ileana