[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bedside Reading

  • From: Celeste <cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 11:58:21 -0800

My dear Ed. Sending you love at Christmas.

How can you get what you want without asking? The law of attraction. As a man
thinketh .......

On Dec 24, 2015, at 11:40 AM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Don't need your good wishes, send me your love, you can throw in one of those
outstanding dogs you own too . Hey how can ya get what ya want if you don't
ask for it? lol FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App