[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bedside Reading

  • From: Celeste <cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 08:53:55 -0800

I love Dick Francis novels. Unfortunately, I've read them all. No new ones
coming out as he is long time dead. Also Emmet Fox.
Wishing all kibble feeders a most wonderful Christmas. Wishing all raw feeders
happy holidays.
Celeste

On Dec 24, 2015, at 8:45 AM, rivendellp <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What could that entail? My bedside book list is small but
powerful...Politically Incorrect Bedtime Stories...The Hijacking Of The
Humane Movement...& As Bill Sees It...

Such a list speaks volumes...no doubt FB has Great Works Of BBQ and Dogfood
Fairytales. Evan most assuredly has that legal thriller I Object (same as
his license plates ) & Paula Cookie's nite reading is She's An Old Hippie
(an she don't know what to do should she hang on to the old or should she
grab on to the new)...I mean it's way revealing...What is your favorite?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device