[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bed Bugs

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 06:56:40 -0800 (PST)

...I'm all excited about my trip this Thursday to NYC....last night after
watching the "Sopranos" I tuned on NBC to watch "Date Line"....they were doing
a story about bed bugs......one of the NYC hotels mentioned was the Crown Plaza
in Times Square...can you guess where I'm staying!...that's right, I'm at this
very same hotel...my wife who also watched the show with me claims she is going
to make me sleep in the garage for a few days when I get back to make sure I
didn't bring anything back with me...I thought Basu's snoring was bad, but I'd
rather have that then BED BUGS!.....I was thinking since Iza is going to Aruba,
maybe I can stay at her house...2006 so far is not my greatest year...except
for my kids...lol..FB