[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Because we don't need to

  • From: Pat Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 14:39:29 -0500

I had a great time at the vets!   Man and his 8 year old daughter came in.  I
was in the lobby with Prada.  Little girls eyes lit up.  Daddy can I pet the
dog.  NO!   It's a German Shepherd!   Several minutes of little girl begging.

I finally spoke up and very kindly told the little girl that her daddy was
afraid of German Shepherds.   The Prada actually visited nursing homes and
would not hurt a 90 year old.   BUT her dad was afraid that this dog could hurt
her.

The Vet's staff was cracking up.  The daddy finally said she could pet Prada.
I then explained not all dogs were friendly.  Any dog could bite. And then the
proper way to meet any strange dog.

Thanks for reminding me of a fun and super day!
Pat Evans