[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Because we don't need to

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx, scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 12:16:49 -0400 (EDT)

I agree Carolyn, unfortunately they do not always follow the standard. They
 pick 1 thing that they deem the most important, like expression.

The reason I do not go to many all breeds is most all breed judging is not
good (my opinon ) and part of that is lack of knowledge but also most of
the  rings are way to small for a dog to look their best.  Off times it is the
 one that stacks the best wins.....

HOWEVER there are some really good all breed judges.

Deb

In a message dated 8/5/2012 9:10:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Judge by  the standard ?  I had one last month bring them out to face her,
then  made
silly little noises and gave the win to the worst (according to the
standard) but the cutest
expression.  She had the wrong standard that  time.
Carolyn