[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Because it's not right...

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 15:52:40 -0400

Hi Evan,
I have only opened up emails this afternoon after a few days away from the
list so for all I know someone else may have already responded. .  I know
that you want everyone to have a true and accurate picture of what happened
at the Board Meeting in July.  Therefore, please know that the information
you posted to the list as received from a Board Member about the closed door
session  is distorted.  It does not portray a true, accurate,  nor clear
picture of what occurred and why it occurred.   It is the duty and
responsibility of the Board to safe guard everyone.
everyone.
Have a great weekend
Nancy Harper
Board Member