[ SHOWGSD-L ] Beaumont shows

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Da List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 16:52:14 -0700 (PDT)

The photos are up on the http://rightdog.com/ShowIndex.htm  ; Right dog site.
Thanks goes to Mason Golden for taking photos of my dog. I never get to see my
dog from the side. This young man is a good handler and looks like he will be a
good photographer as well. Thanks again Mason for your help.

The head studies are done and I need to burn the disks and get them in the
mail. I will send Beaumont club members to Molly in one box and then the others
will be sent direct to the owners of the dogs. The match win photos will go to
Molly. If you have question please send me an email.

Thanks
Terry

any post.