[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Beaumont

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:36:59 -0500

Kris, since Debbie was not at the meeting when you asked your question,
Ginny did tell you to wait til the next meeting for an 'official' response
from Debbie, which was the logical response, since Debbie will beat the
April meeting.  Had you asked the question prior to the meeting (like by
means of the Board email address), perhaps a report could have been obtained
from Debbie to address your question at the meeting.

However, there is no reason why you or any other Club member could not have
simply called Debbie and asked her, just as Laurie did.  Laurie received the
answer 'unofficially' right then and there, so obviously this was not
impossible.

Besides, based on the information Laurie obtained, there is no issue of
'operating in the dark', so no reason for 'rumors'.

Margy