[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Beaumont

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ShowGSD04 <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:37:23 -0800 (PST)

Hello the average temp for Albany Oregon the first week in Oct is 70. You guys
are the ones that live in the freezer zone :0) We are in a cold spell now. It
is only in the high 50's
Terry
frank fasano <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When the Board looked at Beaumont the price for the new facility was very
reasonable- we voted to go to St. Louis instead for 2006- we told Deb H. to
negotiate toward a contract for 2008-since then I have heard through the
grapevine that the price went up significantly- that we paid a non refundable
$1000 deposit and a contract was signed- this is all rumor-when I asked about
it in January I was told I would have to wait until April to get an answer
about the cost as Deb H. was not at the meeting- the club should not bind us to
a contract at increased prices without a Board vote- the weather there this
past year during the proposed time for the National was quite hot- although the
facility has air conditioning I am not sure the contract price includes air-
those of you attending Albany know the building had heat but we did not
contract for heat- we were very fortunate the weather was warmer than usual-Kris
POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Terry Cochran
www.FairwayShepherds.com
www.Rightdog.com    RightDog Photography