[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Beara Wang lost by Delta Airlines - She has been found!!!!

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 09:07:30 -0500

EEK! What terrible stories... I am glad that Vera was found and not harmed (and
probably loved every minute of the adventure!)..

Some years ago, we had a bitch coming from Bermuda to be bred. She was supposed
to come to the Delta freight office, but when they made the arrangements on the
their end, nobody told them our freight office was closed at the time she would
come in.

So she arrived three hours late (nobody could explain that to us) and down the
baggage carousel in the main terminal. Her crate was all cracked and the worst
part about it is that it was upside down! I don't now what happened or how that
happened (nobody could explain that)..

The bitch was a basketcase the whole time she was with us and wanted nothing to
do with a dog crate. If dogs could talk!

Another time we stud-free pup coming from California on NWA. She didn't arrive
on the flight she was supposed and it turned out, she never left LAX and they
couldn't find her for about 4 hours... Someone had tucked her in a corner so
she wouldn't get LOST! UGH..

I have more stories, but with the National coming up, one does not like to
freak people out.

Happy flying :-)

Jess Mac
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& Those Shepherd Girls who are staying home and waiting for National Results.
Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today.