[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Baytril/bacteria balance

  • From: ORSuite@xxxxxxx
  • To: Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:53:53 EST

This is a potent drug to be used when necessary.  It, I believe is the drug
of choice for curing and erradicating mycoplasma(an maybe other things, if your
vet deems it necessary.  I would think, that with people, one would have to
do an uptake on the "good bacteria" intake of their food consumption.  I know
if I take an antibiotic for whatever, I make sure that I , at least increase,
say, a yogurt consumption or buy the tabs or anything that will add beneficial
bacteria to help balance or put back what could possibly be erradicated in my
system, thereby leaving my body suseptable to something else that may come
along--like a cold or other viral ailment, creating another potential for a
bacterial infection, meaning another antibiotic.  Sounds like a nasty cycle,
but it
can and does happen occasionally.

Chris K
"Do Right and Fear No One" --from the Stephanitz Family Crest