[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bats in the Belfry

  • From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Doris E" <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:36:42 -0600

Doris E. should not be wounded.
She has the heart of a warrior...........

(How could Doris see, with dilated pupils, well enough to craft her "wounded
warrior" email, I wonder ?).

This should serve as an inspiration to all of us.  (There is a moral/lesson in
this some where).

Even wounded, Doris will respond .......

This is a good thing indeed.  I love it when Doris barks.
=;-)

Jane Kerner