[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bats in the Belfrey

  • From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Doris E" <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 07:50:17 -0600

This post will not add much to the discourse about bats nor provide much
information other than this:
I thought we all knew that Vampire Bats live some where in a large, dark, stone
castle .....surrounded by a deep, vast, gloomy forest in Transylvania.........
........and turn into people with fangs at night.

Which is why I have garlic hanging in my window, and also put garlic in my
dog's food every morning........

Also because the farmers in Wisconsin  sometimes say that garlic keeps away
vampires and fleas.

I don't ever see any vampires............ so it must be working.    =;-)

 I also know that some bats live  in some belfries.

 I hear people say that all the time when they are talking with me.  Some times
I hear words like  "the old bat" also.

Well, maybe not............but you may all believe Doris about bats.

(She knows lots of good and helpful stuff.)

I am with Barbara..........Brrrrrrr !!

Jane Kerner