[ SHOWGSD-L ] Basu may be right!...he rarely is

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

   I'm starting to believe Basu when he said the GSDCA is like the Oakland
Raiders...and I am not calling names.....that's already been done...its time to
kiss and hug, although that will probably never happen.....now we have a
problem with the damn ballot return address, gee whiz ( I never use that term)
what next!...it's always something...hey Rita lets kiss and make up.....now I'm
in big trouble AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...lol...just think  after next week I will
be out of school for two whole weeks and you will all be subjected to my
interesting personality on the list....don't break your delete key..... FB