[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bassoon Rumors

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 23:12:22 -0700

HAH!!!
Bill Bassoon doesn't know how to fly a Helicopter!!     No rotor blades for
him.   His knee won't bend to
climb into the helicoptor......but give him a leash  with a dog on the end and
he can run in circles though.........<G>
Someone told me the rumor might have been about Johnny Cash......not 'our
CASH'........but I saw
Johnny ( dressed in black of course )   sitting right there with Elvis....
then ....Elvis  "left the building" ....
Frank tried to get Johnny Cash to sing one of his favorite ballads called  The
Last Cowboy Song.......but
alas he would not.

Sorry you were feeling bad.....but I always thought being 'stoned'  made one
feel better?   <G>
Only Harley knows..........

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com
  From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Re: Rumors & Cash....
  Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:57:54 -0700

  I had no voice at the National......still don't.      Gotta love that
dust.....<G>
  Anyway....I just want to say that there is no truth to the rumor that our
CASH,
  Champion Mar Haven's Man In Black P.T.  is dead.
  CASH is the sire of our black Grand Victrix Black Orchid  ....BO......and he
is the
  sire of a nice bi color bitch that went Select this year....of Lois Gregor's
breeding
  Champion Schatten's The One Rose.

  CASH is alive and well and enjoying the good life.    Never had a bad day in
his life as he
  is a happy guy all the time with a great sense of humor and a joy of life.
  He sure appears healthy to us.......definitely not dead as he bred a bitch
today and played with
  a beautiful black bitch puppy of his.
  <G>
  I sure don't know where or why these kind of rumors start.....but we heard it
from several
  people at the National.    Sure a surprise to us!!!