[ SHOWGSD-L ] Barking

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:54:46 -0400

I whisper for Attention

A quiet knock it off in a whisper

I am discipling them for YELLING, if I yell at them, I am not a particular good
role model.
Reminds me of my mother smacking me and saying DO NOT HIT ANYONE.  Was totally
illogical to me

On 30 Jul 2009, at 9:26, John Zumwalt wrote:

For the kennels I keep a hose with a sprayer hooked up in the kennel building.
I say quiet once.  If they keep it up I walk out to investigate and spray them
while yelling quiet.  Solves the problem.  A squirt bottle helps while they are
crated.  My dogs love to practice their singing as well!

CandyZ
Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com