[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Barbaro. . .and Ruffian

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 13:40:03 -0400

I haven't heard anything about Barbaro's condition--almost afriad to--he's a
firecracker, as was Ruffian.  And when she was coming out of the anesthesia,
she had to be euthanized, as she wouldn't keep herself calm.
It's a sad and rainy day here in NY--Forest doesn't know it yet, but she's
going to get a bath.  Then I think we'll both take naps.
Penny in NY