[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Barb and nevers

  • From: "Ruth Hartridge" <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:21:14 -0500

AMEN. ANd a merry Christmas to all !

I alwaysalways read Barb's posts. You couldn't drag me away. In fact, she is
one of the very few posters posts that I read. ( sad to say )

CAPS have never bothered me. And if CAPS is what Barb needs to post
comfortably, then so be it.

COLLEEN DONNELLY

David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BARBARA,
> YOU CAN SHOUT AT ME AS MUCH AND AS LONG AS YOU WILL.  It has been a joy
> for me to talk with you and I will always cherish each and every word
> coming from your LOUD MOUTH.   If you ever cease to SHOUT, the rest of us
> will cease to learn from your years of accumulated wisdom.   YOU ARE ONE
> OF A KIND.
>
> Nancy Harper

The rules are

1. NEVER TYPE IN ALL CAPITOLS - IT IS SHOUTING!

1. Never missspell words. It shows a lack of learnning.

1. Never offer an opinion that will put your foot in your mouth. You will
look stupid.

1. Never have an opinion. Someone might get offended!

1. Never type with your mouth full. It is hard on the monitor when you laugh
out loud.

1. Never illiterate, end your sentence with a prepositions, whatever that
is, and never, never ever use double negatives.

1. Never waste everyone's time with superfluous humor. Life is serious!

1. Never be human, make mistakes or be yourself. It will show that you are
less intelligent than most and you will be sent to Iraq.

1. When making a list, always number the items in the order of importance so
those reading will be able to prioritize.

1. Never offend people by wishing them Merry Christmas.......

1. Please be as offended as you choose to be..... Merry Christmas! To you
and your doggies!

Dave

  ?Do your little bit of good where you are; it?s those little bits of good
put together that overwhelm the world.?  Archbishop Desmond Tutu  "All that
is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund
Burke 1729 - 1797