[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bank of America

  • From: ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 10:01:32 EDT

I couldn't help but notice the advertisement at the bottom of the list
page. It was Bank of America.

I'm going to check into to the legalities of my business refusing to accept
 credit card from Bank of America.

Over half of my business is done with credit card.

By the way that 25 cents they donate comes from the merchant just like the
rewards. When we take a rewards card we pay up to 10 percent of your
purchase.

A lot of businesses are going to quit taking them.

Judi Bendt