[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bank Of America Funding HSUS!

  • From: Nancy Webb <noelwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:17:46 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I was in the Bank of America this morning doing some banking for my employer (I
do not bank there)

The bank has a large banner up offering their Visa credit card.  As an
incentive they will make a donation to the HSUS each time you use their Visa
card.

I asked the teller if the bank was aware that the HSUS was an "animal rights"
group.  He replied "yes".

So who and where would one write in order to express our displeasure and give
them an education?  Since I do not bank at B of A I would be ignored.  But I
think Visa would like to know what we think.

Nancy Webb