[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Banfield

  • From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:52:47 -0400

Paula-
I have nothing against you or anyone on this list.  Just giving my opinion,
and I will be the classy one here and say I am done arguing.  I'm on here to
learn, not to fight with someone I don't know.  Have a great day and Thanks
to everyone for their comments on this matter.  All I wanted to do is get
the word out about Banfield-Mission Accomplished :o)

Bonnie