[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ballston Spa shows

  • From: "Marie Fedorow-Regal Thunder" <rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:46:01 -0400

Thanks Kathy,
 your right about  Instant communication .  I kissing all my dogs hello and
goodnight.  And hopefully everyone will accept my apology.  I don't want to
make enemies, life is too short.  I completely forgot that Joe Bhari and Penny
Kroh won on Wednesday.  and on Thursday Penny and Bill finished there Champion
Forest.    And yes, I went reserve on Wednesday with Petey and Reserve on
thursday with Affair under Sonny. George Hitzman gave my Ch. Gia a major a
couple of years ago in Buffalo.  I will never post this tired again.  Thanks
again
Marie
to fast to write before thinking.