[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ballston Spa shows

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

We all have bad days.  I have written many an email that never got sent. sheila
Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 8/13/2006 6:07:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Sorry to all about the winners on the list, the week was long and I did send
my appologies to the winner. My Son Nick called me and let me know about
the goof I made. I should have waited to talk to the list tomorrow. What
Can I say, foot in mouth..
Marie Fedorow
Regal thunder

Good job. Hey who among us has not had a bad day and been hasty....and in
the age of instant communication, it is tough sometimes.....hope your day is
much better tomorrow.

Kathy Tank

_www.Victory_ (http:www.Victory) germanshepherds.com

We are what we repeatedly do, Excellence then, is not an act, but a
habit.-Aristotle
Victory...There's Something in a Name

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training