[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ballots, Bios and Bungling.........

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Acara1997@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:22:34 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/2007 10:54:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Acara1997@xxxxxxx writes:
To date,  I have heard a  considerable amount of excuse
building and  nonsensical statements absolving the  responsibility for the
latest
edition of election debacle, 2007!  The only common denominator that  appears
be responsible for the process is the Corresponding  Secretary!

That's a little harsh, no?

How could our corresponding secretary be expected to know about new  machines
in a few post offices that would impact return addresses?  I would  expect
the company that was hired to mail and collect the returns to know,  but not
Sharon.  I wouldn't know, would you?

Likewise how was it Sharon's fault members couldn't read and follow
directions a few years back re how to mark ballots, ballots were marked
incorrectly
and a decision had to be made on how to handle the incorrectly  marked ballots?
 We've since "dumb-ed down" the instructions, but geeze,  who knew people
wouldn't bother to read them?

Is it Sharon's fault when those running don't send their info in  and/or
don't read/follow directions and edit their biographies to 100  words?

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds