[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ballots

  • From: "Molly Snider" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:34:17 -0400

On the flip side, my original ballot was sent to my old address in TX.
Contacted Dania and she had honest ballot send out a second one....and to
Canada!    I have already received that and sent it back.
Canada can't complain this year       LOL
Molly
Trillia GSD's
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life member CKC
bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx