[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bailey/ Hayley litter

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:43:43 -0500

We have a  litter of seven (4 bitches, 3 dogs) sired by Bailey (Ch. Aries)
who needs no introduction to the Fancy, out of our lovely Hayley girl who is
pictured on our website. These pups are now a month old and lots of fun.

tom elkins

Firethorn Temple

 <http://www.firethorntemple.com/> http://www.firethorntemple.com