[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bad judges

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Evan Ginsburg <elg440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 12:22:00 -0600

Is it too late to do something like that that it was months ago?
I am in a conundrum over it- what if I was a first time exhibitor, instead
of a 30 year veteran?!?  I would never ever have gone to another dog show
AGAIN!!!
Then, to file a report could bring repercussions upon myself and I don't
want that as much as I show in performance trials....
Stuck and not wanting to rock the boat but if that is the right thing to
do, I will... But would it be too late that it happened last year?
Thank you Evan and all of y'all for any input.
I hate being a bearer of bad news. :(

Jen P & her Pack