[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bad judges

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: proudk911@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:24:48 -0500

You owe an obligation to your sport to report action such as this to the AKC.
As a past trial judge for the AKC I know that they often have no idea what some
of their judges are doing in the ring. They depend on us to "police" the ranks.

It is never too late. Send a letter to the AKC, and let them weed out the bad
judges.

Evan