[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bad Pictures

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx>, <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:32:27 -0800

Hi Terry of Many Pictures.........<G>
You can add G.V.AOE CH.Mar Haven's Color Guard ROM, T.C., H.T., P.T.....to that
list!!!
aka the BOSS.
He would balk and brace himself the minute he was made to pose for a camera and
he
always looked like a dog with no angles.   No photo ever did him
justice.....you had to meet
him in 'person'.
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com
  From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx writes: > > and some dogs just are not photogenic-

  That is the truth!  Ch. Windwalker's Quebec was one of the nicest dogs I ever
  bred....He NEVER took a picture that really looked like him in real life.
  Consequently, I could never advertise him.  Better to not publish at all than
  make him look bad.     Jamie