[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bad Bolls bad back Progeny

  • From: Louis Christina <lourogsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 18:15:20 GMT

Hi Kathy. In what you are saying about back and spine problems I agree. I also
read and article (wish I could find) about 4 or 5 years ago I thought was
interesting, It was about a Police Department in Germany (don't remember the
city) had replaced all of the German Shepherds with Belgian Melanoise
(spelling) and the reason was with many spinal problems as discovered through
research. As stated that the spine is not structured and cannot handle that
type of back (roach) which is not level. I thought the article (much longer)
was very interesting and seem to make sense. Not sure if it was a magazine or
newspaper article. If I find the article will let you know. _____________Louie