[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bad Behavior, or Why our Clubs are dying out...

  • From: "Peggy M" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:26:33 -0400

I knew there were people like this around...as are the perpetual novices.
Sometimes they are the same people.  (BTW...is this worse than the vicious
back-stabbing we all know goes on?)

These days, there are too many shows, too many people who will never learn
how to "play nice," and too many morons to have to cope with.
  As Jess implied...if we discourage the new people, soon there won't be any
people.....in the meantime there is nothing you (or I) can do about
jackasses except shun them in the future.  They all reveal themselves sooner
or later...and they and their buddies aren't worth our time.
  We have to remember that the only way SOME people can be "important" is if
they are tearing down others......poor souls.

    Peggy