[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bad Behavior, or Why our Clubs are dying out...

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:17:33 -0500

It seems this same person must be in lots of different breeds because I have
heard them at ringside for GSDs, Dals, Flat-Coats, Goldens, etc.. There have
been a few times where I have reared my head and pointed out to the person this
isn't such a good idea because you could be ruining the next great dog person -
they could be standing next to you.

Please, before you open your mouth to say something (and that probably goes for
most of us at one time or another), think to yourself "do I really need to say
this?".

Silence is golden!

And Kathy, I hope your friend is thick skinned and will keep going to dog
shows.. We need the new blood.

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that?s right for you.