[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bad Behavior, or Why our Clubs are dying out...

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: windwych@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 07:50:29 EDT

I think when you run into this type of thing it's important to realized
that the person shooting their mouth off needs to hear themselves speak to
feed their own sense of self worth.

Shame, no?

(And it's not just dogs shows, it's life in general.)

I'm guessing your friend Kathy, has run into this before; we all  have.
It's a little harder to just brush it off though when it involves
something/someone we care for.

And you know what else I don't get????  We've all been beaten by dogs  that
make you wonder how  they even got the chance to set foot in the  ring.
We've all walked away from ring side and wondered if the judge needs  a seeing
eye dog <VBG>.  What KILLS me is when a fellow competitor,  after their dog
is beaten walks away and announces "there was nothing  there"....or worse.
Don't they realize they are saying their own dog, by  THEIR definition, dog
is less than nothing????

So, congratulate the winners, find something pleasant about their dog and
save the venting for the ride home in the van with the windows rolled up.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 7/16/2009 7:37:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
windwych@xxxxxxxxx writes:

THOSE  are the kind of people that we need in this breed! Those who
congratulate us  on our accomplishments and do not try to diminish  them..

**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu
slove00000001)