[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bad Behavior, or Why our Clubs are dying out...

  • From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 23:16:10 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/2009 2:11:16 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> How to fix the
> damage?   AAAAAAAAAARGH.
> I AM HEARTBROKEN....I CAN ONLY IMAGINE OUR OUR GENTLE FRIEND MUST HAVE
> FELT....I AM SO DAMN SORRY.
I'm sorry too, Kathy......and there IS no fixing the damage....I know that
firsthand.  I cannot tell you how many "pillars" of the breed were not only
rude, but cruel to this breeder/exhibitor/judge when she started out as a
novice.  I stayed involved mainly because I loved the dogs....same reason I'm
here today.
    I've forgiven all of those great pillars, but I've never forgotten the
snide and mean comments, nor the shady deals.  Makes one wonder what they're
thinking;  just because someone happens to have a lesser dog than yours on
that day, does that make them an idiot??
    Please tell your gentle friend that not all GSD people are that
way.....there are still some very good ones......such as yourself and Ken.  If
there's a way to salve his hurt pride, I know you will find it.
    Jamie