[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bad Behavior and old adages..

  • From: "Peggy M" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:20:06 -0400

Sadly, I think too many people think the Golden Rule says "do it to others
before they can do it to you" instead of what it DOES say.
      All these shits will get theirs, trust me.  There is something to
"what goes around, comes around."   Only thing bad about that is we may not
be there to see it...........
      Peggy