[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bad Behavior At Dog Shows

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "shepherd, german" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 07:11:52 -0500

now you now that there is a small percent of people who show dogs and not
just our breed. I am talking about showing dogs in general, who only care
about winning. They do not care about anyone else or their feelings

Unfortunately Amy I think the numbers of these people  are getting higher
and higher -  As the number of people exhibiting has dropped and the economy
has worsened the competition has gotten tougher -  It has all become about
the "numbers"

sally