[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bad Behavior

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:30:50 -0700 (PDT)

and THATS how its done!!!! Way to go!
Yep, gotta love Deb H.!!!!!
Dawn
Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to:
Paypal via windwych@xxxxxxxxx

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bad Behavior
To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 7:10 PM

Lol, I remember, had to be 9 years ago now, NNJ, indoors, Deb H.  judging.

On the way in I met a parent and child w/ a long coat, nylon flat  buckle
collar (red) , nylon leash and they proudly told me it was their first  show.
 OB I thought.  I wished them good luck.

Imagine my surprise when I saw them in the breed ring, nylon leash
scrunched in one hand, looking lost.

Well, it can be a long way around on the individual w/ no one clapping so I
 started clapping, nudging friends on either side who didn't even look up
but dutifully clapped.  Boy did I get a look from a few handlers, mine
included <VBG>.  Didn't matter, I was hooting and hollering by that  time.
Friends looked up, "it's a coat"!  "So what, keep  clapping."

God bless Deb, she gave them a lot of time, helped w/ up and back.

I hope they had a BLAST at their first show:)

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd  Champions

In a message dated 7/16/2009 6:50:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:

I  remember once when a long coated male obedience dog was the only one in
the novice class and I gave him a blue  ribbon.

**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu
slove00000001)

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.