[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Back to the future

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: daryllauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:15:32 EDT

What's interesting (fascinating?) about this,is that Dee and I named many of
the same people.   I added
Susan Casey...talk about a grand lady!   Took this whimpy lady under her wing
at some very strange circumstances.
John DeHope...After he gave Pep-pep, Mex, GVx, he and I exchanged many emails
about what goals should be in raising dogs.   Yes, shepherds, but Dogs.

So many more

Peggy M...feisty, outspoken, (nope, didn't give my dog a point LOL), but have
I learned a lot!

Liz Leschorne, who not only was always there with a smile, but pulled me out
of a bad situation with my website and continues to help.

The whole RMGSDC and also the PPGSDC, even if Susan WOULDN't let me join as
an associate!

And on and on and on....

Stormy
In a message dated 3/13/07 6:02:55 PM, daryllauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> This isn't so hard for me.  Some of the people who have made the biggest
> impression on me are the people that aren't as well known.  All the folks in
> the Rocky Mountain Club and the Pikes Peak Club that took us under their
> wing when we were newbies come first to my mind.  Answering stupid
> questions, helping and befriending and welcoming us in.
>
> Of the more well known folks are Barb Williams, who is an encyclopedia of
> GSD knowledge and more than willing to help and one of the kindest people I
> know in this sport.  Again, when we were new Fred M and Lew Bunch were
> always willing to take the time to (patiently!) answer questions.  Jamie
> Walker who was willing to trust us with one of her beautiful bitches and to
> this day is willing to answer my questions and give opinions, who is also
> awesome with Jr's.
>
> I could keep going, there are a lot of really good people in our sport.
> Dee Lauffer

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com

 AOL now offers free email to everyone.