[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Back When

  • From: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: helen@xxxxxxxxxxx, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 00:41:49 +0000

When I was about twelve years old the gas was 19 cents per gallon. I do
remember that. I also remember the Green Stamps and Top Value Stamps. In fact I
found a whole bunch of them when I was cleaning last summer. I also found the
picture of my first GSD Rocky. I got him when I was 14 years old. I told my
father that I wanted a GSD. He went out and came home with a Schnauzer. I said
to him, does that look like a GSD to you? You had better take that dog back
from wherever you found it. He did and I had my GSD a week later! I learned to
drive on a 1955 Chevy. That was a long time ago!!!!

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises, Tortoise Rescue

From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxx>