[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Baby Corbin (take two)

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <joellegsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:19:34 -0500

Well, Tiff I felt if you didn't care about the Joelle Family knowing about
Corbin---WHAT THE HELL!!!  LET EVERYONE KNOW!  I was pushing for more
"stuff" for the kid.  Not really but I just wanted everyone that knows these
two wonderful folks--they have a baby!!
Just awesome--he will be at the NATIONAL  from what I hear!!  PARTY TIME!!
Sandi Card