[ SHOWGSD-L ] Baby Corbin (take two)

  • From: tiffany bartley <joellegsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:24:22 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the failed first attempt heres take two........

  Just wanted to send interested parties an update onour new son Corbin Jacob
Bartley....Sandy asked if she could let a few people know about his birth lol
we didn't know she meant a few hundred on the list lol thank you Sandy for your
kind words and support.
  Corbin entered the world at 8lbs 8oz and has one dimple so far and cute
chubby cheeks and a dusting of straght dark brown hair. He so far has a clean
bill of health.
  We want to thank Grandma Cindy for making the drive with us and sharing this
miracle with us. to my Dad my rock and biggest supporter (I love you
endlessly). To all the God parents and the many clients and family friends that
have supported us and continue to support us! To Melissa my mini me and, our
junior handler and part of our family for pitching in once more and making me
feel so at ease with your hard work! And to Hillary another young dog
enthusiast who is staying the summer with us and works so hard to help out!
Thank you Ms. Hillary!  And of course a huge huge thank you to Terra and Nanc
Keggi-Fair Kennels for allowing us to invade their house (they have reinforced
their windows and all glass in their home against a pair of very healthy lungs
lol) and for letting me stay for what I am sure seems like an eternity but is
really just a second in time. They are wonderful baby hosts and we are so so
very appreciative! We as they say feel so blessed to have a healthy
 boy!!!!
  Tiffany (& Joann)
  Joelle Kennels
  Where promoting dogs is not just a business but rather a way of life!

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.