[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Baby Bunny story here too

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 23:14:34 -0400

That's just another difference between cats and dogs.............no
self-respecting cat would try to mother any weak little thing.......and
if it could, a cat would try to kill a full grown bunny, too.  I had a
very clever kitty years ago...she was a little thing, but she could kill
a small raccoon.........and she'd bring their heads to the doorstep,
along with the bunny heads (with no ears).......eeek.  The coons must
have been babies, but the bunnies were full sized.........  and other
than a couple of terriers, I've never had a dog try to kill a bunny of
any size........
   Peggy