[ SHOWGSD-L ] Babies are here

  • From: Daleen Dunphy <amaleen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 19:02:38 -0400

We are pleased to announce a beautiful litter out of our very pretty
CH Amaleen's
Fleetwood Mac (Xena and Joker daughter) and that very handsome young boy
RBIF Amber's Let It Ride v Hadori (Daisey and Snake son)
5 bitches
2 males

All very dark black and tan.

This is Stevie's first litter - awesome mom and loves her babies :-)

Daleen Dunphy
Amaleen German Shepherds
"Where Temperament, Type and Movement all come together"
http://www.geocities.com/amaleengsd
Puppies Are Here!