[ SHOWGSD-L ] Babe is the babe!

  • From: "Joan Fox" <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 23:12:18 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Today at the Augusta Ga. Specialty under Karin Wagner:
Brucker Lulin Sugar Babe won her second major to make it 12 points... WB...
BOW...BOS!
Babe is the bomb to her
Owners:
          Breeders:
Jorge Noya, Ignacios Puente, Joan Fox                           I. Puente, L
Colante

She was handled by my daughter Linda Bankhead. What a team! At times she got
a bit too tickled with herself being almost ready to breed but they pulled
it off togther! After, Linda told her BAD DOG and she jumped up and kissed
her at hit the lead!
If you get a chance attend the Augusta shows.
Dedicated, talented people that support the breed!
Like dog shows should be! Used to be!
Half way home.
Joan