[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BSL

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: bld4@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:09:23 EDT

O.K., I'm cooled down now, and gave this some thought.   And looked up who
Kathy Butler is, as I don't remember her posting before.   Kathy, I think I've
seen your dogs showing in the Denver Stockyards, haven't I?   And you are from
Utah?   Gotta say, the post wasn't nice. And I'm sure that you are a nice
person, but that type of self-serving doesn't play, really.
Let's play nice, people, we all have a lot in common.   The German Shepherd
and how to keep our breed and all dogs out of the politics of the Aristas.
Don't use THEIR cause to divide us.

Take care and stay cool
Stormy

In a message dated 7/22/05 8:37:29 PM, Stormy435 writes:

> o.k., a challenge.  Tell me states or cities/counties in a state, that are
> not fighting BSL right now.  Oregon?  Nope, fighting it.  California....lots
> of fights there.  Well, Pennsylvania, I'm told.  I guess we can put our heads
> in the sand and ignore it so nobody will notice it, but I would rather bring
> it out in the open and let every body help no matter what CITY or
> community.  The city of Denver is  a small, (very small) city/county with
> home rule and
> the active groups that are fighting this should have our support, lots of
> it!!!!
>
> Stormy
> hot and cranky, I guess
>

> In a message dated 7/22/05 7:31:43 PM, bld4@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
>

> I'm wondering why a board meeting is being held in a state that has BSL's?
> Denver is not all that far from Ft. Collins.  Why would we as a club, take
> our money to a state/city that is putting dogs to death because of their

www.FairhopeGSD.com