[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BROKEN HEARTED

  • From: Helen Franklin <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 22:13:27 -0700

When you reply "politics" I don't buy it. A good or great dog will win on
it's own merits.
The handler is able to show the dogs merits, but if it's a decent judge,
the judge will see
the dog no matter what. A great dog will win and win and win, period.
Politics not withstanding. Helen Franklin, Judge for 27 plus years

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 9:22 PM, Redacted sender lacy340@xxxxxxx for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So do I and it kills me when the dog doesn't win.