[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BREEDING QUESTIONS

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 05:00:49 -0400

Been there and I agree with Ileana. No way.  I have been through this with a
Collie litter. Five surviving pups (they were born early), one died of a
freak accident and two others were put down due to severe auto immune
issues. Both remaining bitches were healthy, but spayed and placed in pet
homes. No sense tempting fate!

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
http://www.rihadin.com
All dreams of fairness, become dreams of tyranny..Andrew Klavan