[ SHOWGSD-L ] BREEDERS BRAG - NEW CHAMPION !

  • From: joanne conboy <fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdc list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 18:39:38 -0700 (PDT)

I got a phone call today from my good friend Linda Ferguson in Wisconsin.  Her
beautiful bitch "Chyna doll" went WB for a 4 point major and then BOW!!

  She is now CHAMPION Fellsway Chyna!!!  Big congrats to George & Linda
Ferguson.  Chyna is lucky to own you!.

  Also thanks to Chyna's great handler and friend, Dinee Paul... what more can
we say!

  The show was Cudahy KC in Milwaukee and the judge was Mrs. Debra Long
Gschwender.  Thank you Mrs. Gschwender.

  Chyna's Sire is Sel Ch Riverdells Desperado ROM.  Charlotte & Larry Gilbert
are very excited because this makes Danny's 9th Champion.  Her mom is my
Fellsway Roxette ROM.  This is Roxette's 3rd champion.

  Very Proud Breeder,
  Joanne Conboy